MediMatic offers a vendor neutral workflow solution for your radiology modalities, providing a fully automated digital workflow. Through a bi-directional integration with the HIS/EMR system, ComPACS facilitates worklist distribution, archiving, image review, analysis and reporting, enabling clinical reports to be automatically available in the hospital’s electronic patient record.
- MediMatic delivers digital workflow solutions for radiology imaging modalities such as CT, MRI and X-Ray.
- Integration with the Hospital Order Entry system will provide Modality Worklist distribution to the imaging device, allowing the operator to easily set up and start the case.
- Radiology images and loops are captured during the procedure and securely stored to the ComPACS archive.
- After the imaging procedure, the study is immediately available in ComPACS for the physician to review, analyze and report.
- Post-processing tools provide stacking, windowing, zooming and different image filters.
- Generic measurements are available for all imaging modalities, utilizing the calibration information already stored in the DICOM image object.
- Radiology reports can be customized to meet the specific workflow needs of your lab, with customized structured findings, allowing the physician to simply click on anatomic tabs, and then selecting the desired function and/or pathology check boxes to complete the narrative content of a radiology report quickly and easily.
- The seamlessly integrated analysis module “3Di Cardiac” (Shina Systems) is an advanced, full-featured cardiac CT imaging and analysis tool. “3Di Cardiac” automatically provides access to in-depth diagnostic information on the heart and coronary arteries through a seamless knowledge-based, model-based segmentation tool, all with minimal user interaction.
- ComPACS open architecture allows integration with additional third party analysis modules.
- Streamlines workflow by enabling physicians to view, complete and sign radiology reports from the hospital, office or home.
- Using the ComPACS structured reporting tool enables confirmed and electronically signed reports to be automatically routed directly to the HIS/EMR, making the reports generated directly available in the electronic patient journal as a document.