MediMatic offers a vendor neutral Holter workflow solution for your cardiology department, providing a fully automated digital workflow. Through a bi-directional integration with the HIS/EMR system, ComPACS facilitates worklist distribution, archiving and review, enabling Holter reports from the device to be automatically available in the hospital’s electronic patient record.
- Integration with the Hospital Order Entry system will provide Modality Worklist distribution to the Holter Unit, allowing the operator to easily set up and start the case.
- ComPACS open architecture allows the integration of different Holter devices from various vendors and different custom output formats, including Mortara's Holter DICOM output.
- The Holter report is securely stored in the ComPACS archive as a DICOM embedded PDF document.
- Streamlines workflow by enabling physicians to view and sign reports from the hospital, office or home.
- Confirmed and electronically signed reports can be automatically routed directly to the HIS/EMR, making the report directly available in the electronic patient journal as a document.